What Do You Do With an Idea Activities:
This What Do You Do With an Idea? activities file now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
This literature unit for What Do You Do With an Idea focuses more on the concepts presented in the story and less on the content (although there are comprehension questions included in list form as well as task card form).
In addition to the task cards and printables, you will also find a craftivity and growth mindset reflection page. Please look at the preview for What Do You Do With an Idea prior to purchasing.
My hope is that this product will help your students discover their own magnificence (with a little help from you and this amazing picture book). Enjoy!
Note: Picture books are generally most appropriate for primary grades, but the concepts presented in ‘What Do You Do With an Idea?‘ are appropriate for any age, so this unit is designed to reach students a bit older than the average picture book audience.
Here are individual links to each Kobi Yamada Literature Unit, as well as the bundled product, which can save you money.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 8/18/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™.
This file contains 36 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.