We’re All Wonders Activities for Kids:
This We’re All Wonders activity file now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
If you know about the book Wonders by R.J. Palacio, you won’t want to miss We’re All Wonders! This amazing NEW picture teaches kids about compassion, inclusion, and embracing unique characteristics!
We’re All Wonders contains powerful messages for elementary students. This product was created for 2nd-4th graders (though you can modify it to use with grade levels outside this range).
This product includes:
- teacher tips
- journal prompts
- no prep worksheets
- a newspaper template
- a craftivity
- vocabulary for discussion
- a mini-booklet with sentence starters on each of 8 pages (half-sheets)
- compare and contrast
- a quote poster
- discussion activities
These activities are sure to get your students thinking about how they can make this world a better place, one wonder at a time!
Please check the preview and the thumbnails to ensure the appropriateness for your own class and let me know if you have questions prior to purchasing!
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 8/25/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This file contains 39 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.