Classroom Agreements Bulletin Board Posters for Students:
Classroom Agreements are just like rules but are agreed upon using the pronoun “WE.”
This file is the version with NO CLIP ART as requested by upper-level teachers. If you’d like the version with clip art, click HERE. They contain the SAME CONTENT, but this file doesn’t include the dot dudes clip art.
These agreements can be used at any level (though are most appropriate in the elementary grades) and would pair perfectly with the book Chairs on Strike by Jennifer Jones.
Set up these classroom agreements on a bulletin board or classroom display to remind students about respecting themselves, others, and the classroom community.
This product includes the following:
- bulletin board letters that read “IN THIS CLASSROOM”
- 12 full-color posters
- all 12 full-color posters in smaller card-sized versions
- 12 black-and-white posters
- all 12 posters in b&w card-sized versions
- instructions and a link for sharing these posters in Google Slides
Most of the posters can be seen on the cover image for this product.
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The digital portion instructions appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
This file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™.
This file includes 46 pages + Google Slides.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.