Verb Tenses Printables, Anchor Charts, and Worksheets for 3rd and 4th Grade:
This verb tenses activities file now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides. Please refer to the final 8 pages of the product for instructions and the link.
This verb tenses worksheets and activities product is for 3rd and 4th grade and includes NINE instructional pages (anchor charts) describing the following:
- past tense verbs
- present tense verbs
- future tense verbs
- irregular past tense verbs
This verb tenses activity product includes TEN NO PREP worksheets:
- rewriting sentences to change verb tenses (4 pages)
- rewriting newspaper article in past tense (2 pages)
- fill in the missing verbs on the tables (1 mixed verb page and 1 irregular verb page)
- two fill in the blank worksheets that ask students to use present and past tense verbs (both pages are the same sentences, but students can choose different verbs on each page)
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 4/25/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This file contains 38 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.