Four Types of Sentences Activities BUNDLE with Digital Option in Google Slides™:
Please note that both files in this bundle now include a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of each file for instructions and links.
Do your students need to learn about interrogative, declarative, imperative, and exclamatory sentences? This Types of Sentences BUNDLE brings together the Task Cards with the Sorting Activity in one product to save you money!
These bundled activity pack is created for 2nd-4th grade.
These files contain:
- the same 3 informational sheets about sentences types
- 36 cards each
- answer sheets
- 36 sorting cards
- an extension page where students have the opportunity to rewrite 8 sentences from the sort cards into a new type of sentence
Please note that sentences on the cards DO NOT have end punctuation marks on purpose, as that is one way to identify different types or kinds of sentences.
NOTE: THESE FILES NOW INCLUDE DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTIONS!
As of 7/11/20, these products include a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of each packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™.
These are the individual product links for this the products included in this bundle:
This file contains over 65 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.