Types of Sentences Task Cards:
This file now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™ and Google Forms™ and covers 4 types of sentences. The sentence types are declarative, interrogative, imperative, and exclamatory. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the product file for links and instructions.
This Types of Sentences task cards product was created for 2nd-4th grade and includes:
- 3 sentence type anchor charts (informational sheets)
- 36 task cards
- answer sheets
- answer keys
In addition to identifying the type of sentence, students are ALSO required to determine the correct end mark (punctuation) on each card, as that is one way to identify different types of sentences.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 5/19/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
This file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™ and Google Forms™.
Note: The sentence types include declarative, imperative, exclamatory, and interrogative sentences.
This file contains 34 pages + Google Slides™ and Google Forms™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.