Types of Sentences Sorting Activity with Digital Option in Google Slides™:
This types of sentences sorting activity now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
This Types of Sentences Anchor Charts and Sorting Activity includes instructional pages that cover declarative, interrogative, exclamatory, and imperative sentences.
You will find:
- 3 instructional pages
- 36 types of sentences sorting cards
- an answer sheets
- an answer key
- an extension worksheet where students have the opportunity to rewrite 8 sentences from the sort cards into a new type of sentence
Please note: Sentences on the sort cards DO NOT have end punctuation marks on purpose, as that is one way to identify different types or kinds of sentences.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 7/11/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
Please be aware that there is a task card product for Types of Sentences available in my store (as well as a bundle that contains the task cards and this sorting product if want to save money).
This product contains 36 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.