Turkey’s Eggcellent Easter Activities:
This Turkey’s Eggcelent Easter activities file now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
Have you read Turkey Trouble by Wendi Silvano? This is her newest picture book in that series and it’s dedicated to Easter! This literature companion for Turkey’s Eggcellent Easter is perfect for Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd grade. You will find a variety of ELA activities in addition to a retelling activity that is particularly beneficial for ESL and speech teachers.
Turkey’s Eggcellent Easter is written by the same author as Turkey, Trouble, Turkey Trick or Treat, and Turkey Claus. You can also find a BUNDLE of activities for these titles here:
The following topics/activities are included in this literature unit:
- Turkey’s Eggcellent Easter Characters and Setting
- First, Next, Then, Last
- Turkey’s Eggcellent Easter Sequencing Strips
- Design an Easter Egg
- Vocabulary Cards
- Writing Prompt
- 2 pages of Turkey’s Eggcellent Easter Retelling Sticks in black and white and in color
- Unscramble sentences
- Onomatopoeia Pictures
- Mini-book (students assemble pages and illustrate the book as well as trace the text for two pages of the book). Please see the sample pages in the preview.
This product is appropriate for K-2. Please check the preview prior to purchasing this product. If you have any questions, please send me a message.
Check out the ENTIRE Wendi Silvano COLLECTION IN A MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE . The individual files can be found below:
- TURKEY TRICK OR TREAT LITERATURE UNIT
- TURKEY TROUBLE LITERATURE UNIT
- TURKEY CLAUS LITERATURE UNIT
- TURKEY’S VALENTINE SURPRISE
- TURKEY’S EGGCELLENT EASTER
- TURKEY GOES TO SCHOOL
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 9/16/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet. The mini-book is the only activity from this file that is not included in the digital version.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These files can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™.
This file contains 42 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.