Turkey Trouble Activities:
This Turkey Trouble activities file now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
Do you need Turkey Trouble sequencing activities and other engaging ELA projects? This literature companion for Turkey Trouble is perfect for Kindergarten to 2nd grade. The Turkey Trouble retell activity is particularly beneficial for ESL and speech teachers.
Turkey Trouble is written by the same author as Turkey Trick or Treat, a new (and hilarious) picture book about Halloween, and Turkey Claus.
The following topics/activities are included in this literature unit:
- Turkey Trouble Characters and Setting
- First, Next, Then, Last
- Turkey Trouble Sequencing Strips
- Turkey Could Have… (graphic organizer)
- Picture/Word Match
- If I Were a Turkey…
- Rhyming words
- Writing Prompt
- 2 pages of Turkey Trouble Retelling Sticks in black and white and in color
- Friendly letter
- Unscramble sentences
- Gratitude Hearts
- Create a word find
- Mini-book (students assemble pages and illustrate the book as well as trace the text for two pages of the book). Please see the sample pages in the preview.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 9/10/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet. The mini-book is the only activity from this file that is not included in the digital version.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™.
This file contains 40 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.