Turkey Trick or Treat Activities:
This literature unit for Turkey Trick or Treat now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
Turkey Trick or Treat by Wendi Silvano literature unit activities are perfect for Halloween.
This hilarious new picture book is perfect for Kindergarten to 2nd grade. This Turkey Trick or Treat product includes the following:
- Characters and Setting
- First, Next, Then, Last
- I Want to Be a(n) graphic organizer
- tr blends (with an answer key)
- Rhyming words
- Writing prompt
- 2 pages of Retelling Sticks (second page is optional) NOTE: Color sheets for retelling sticks were added to the file on 10/24/15.
- Friendly letter
- Common nouns and proper nouns
- Sight, smell, sound, touch
- Create a word find
- What’s so funny?
- Halloween questions
- Who Wants Candy Mini-book (students assemble pages and illustrate the book as well as write the text for two pages of the book). PLEASE NOTE: There is NO Google Slides version of this mini-book.
This product is appropriate for K-2. Please check the preview prior to purchasing this product. Answer keys are included where necessary. If you have any questions, please send me a message.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 9/9/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet. The mini-book is the only activity from this file that is not included in the digital version.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This file contains 38 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.