Through My Eyes Activities:
This literature unit for Through my Eyes by Ruby Bridges now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
This Ruby Bridges literature unit for Through My Eyes is created for 2nd-5th grade. Ruby Bridges wrote Through My Eyes, so you can use this literature unit for a variety of topics (see below), as it is perfect for a study on autobiographies, black history, nonfiction resources, and social studies.
Included in this book companion for Through My Eyes by Ruby Bridges:
literature genre review
5 pages of Ruby Bridges comprehension questions
writing a friendly letter
character traits (related to Ruby Bridges)
compare and contrast
Ruby Bridges writing activities
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 12/29/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
This file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This file contains 41 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.