The Most Magnificent Thing Activities with Digital Option in Google Slides™:
These literature unit activities for The Most Magnificent Thing now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the product file for the link and instructions.
This literature unit for The Most Magnificent Things makes it easy to teach your students about growth mindset! You will find a variety of activities that promote creativity, perseverance, and resilience. You will find activities related to the following topics:
- two pages of discussion questions (13 questions total)
- discussion questions on task cards (4 questions per page)
- characters, setting, plot
- first, next, then, and last
- who, what, when, where, why, and how
- sequencing (with an answer key)
- character traits (3 pages)
- ABC order (with an answer key)
- writing prompt about using trial and error
- perseverance printable
- vocabulary (with an answer key)
- parts of speech (nouns, verbs, and adjectives)
- writing prompt about favorite part of story
- STEM Challenge includes one instructional page for the teacher and three printable pages for PLANNING, CREATING, and REFLECTING
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 8/10/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This file contains 40 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.