The Invisible Boy Literature Unit Activities with Digital Option in Google Slides™:
The Invisible Boy Activities with a Digital Option in Google Slides™:This literature unit for The Invisible Boy now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
The Invisible Boy by Trudy Ludwig, is a sweet story about a boy who feels invisible. With the help of a new student and his own courage, The Invisible Boy develops friendships and connections with his classmates.
read aloud activity and discussion questions (also printed on task cards to create an option for a writing center or small group work)
vocabulary (an answer key is included for the vocabulary)
brainstorming on a web
various writing exercises/prompts
an exercise in empathy
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 8/5/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.