The Day the Crayons Came Home Activities with Digital Option:
These literature unit activities for The Day the Crayons Came Home by Drew Daywalt now have a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
From the same author that brought us The Day the Crayons Quit! This adorable sequel, The Day the Crayons Came Home by Drew Daywalt is a fun and engaging story that can teach a variety of reading skills.
This file includes:
- compare and contrast
- main idea/comprehension
- irregular verbs
- writing (narratives and postcard format)
- comparing adjectives
- editing (demonstrating command of conventions)
You will find instructional sheets, activities, and task cards.
Use The Day the Crayons Came Back literature unit in literacy stations or as a class. Each topic/objective has an instructional page to go along with it.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 9/2/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This file contains 48 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.