Synonyms and Antonyms Activities for Upper Grades with Google Slides and Google Forms OPTION:
Digital Distance Learning Component ADDED on 3-23-20!
You will find links for Google Slides™ and an option for automatically graded task cards in Google Forms™ as well! Please refer to the final 7 pages of the product file for links and instructions.
This common core aligned synonyms and antonyms product is perfect for 4th, 5th, and 6th grade students (though some 3rd grade students may be able to use it with help) and contains:
- 48 task cards (24 synonym cards and 24 antonym cards with 2 distinct questions types for each)
- an answer sheet
- an answer key
- one printable for synonyms
- one printable for antonyms,
- answer keys for each printable
Please note that the instructions for the synonyms and antonyms task cards allow students to use reference sources such as a dictionary or thesaurus (as indicated in the common core).
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 3/23/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These journal prompts can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides and there is an additional option for students Google Forms where the task cards are automatically graded for you.
This file contains 41 pages + Google Slides™ and Google Forms™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.