Positive Messages on Sticky Notes for Primary Grades:
These digital stickers positive message sticky notes now include THREE OPTIONS… a printable version, a Google Slides™ version, and a digital stickers version (saved as PNG files). Please refer to the final 8 pages of the file for digital instructions and links! You will download a ZIPPED file to access all the options in this product.
Positive Messages on Sticky Notes for Primary Grades!
Are you looking for unique ways to boost your student’s motivation and self-esteem? These positive messages can be used as part of your growth mindset activities or your regular classroom routine. Once you read the printing instructions, these 48 sticky note messages are easy to prepare and can be used in a variety of ways. All of these sticky notes are written in second person point of view (first person point of view affirmations can be found in my store). Teachers can place them around the classroom, surprise them by putting them on student’s desks, stick them to walls and/or mirrors throughout the school, or arm parents with them to display at home.
These affirmation sticky notes are advertised for primary grades because of the inclusion of clip art, but can be used for ANY GRADE LEVEL. Upper level sticky note positive messages are also available in my store! Please check here:
This version includes 48 different messages in the following formats:
- 8 pages of full color sticky notes WITH clip art (48 messages total)
- 8 pages of full color sticky notes WITHOUT clip art (same 48 messages)
- 8 pages of black-and-white sticky notes WITH clip art (same 48 messages)
- 8 pages of black-and-white sticky notes WITHOUT clip art (same 48 messages)
- Google Slides copy and paste digital stickers WITH clip art (same 48 messages)
- Google Slides copy and paste digital stickers WITHOUT clip art (same 48 messages)
- Folder of PNG files for digital stickers WITH clip art (same 48 messages)
- Folder of PNG files for digital stickers WITHOUT clip art (same 48 messages)
- Printing instructions, a printing template, and ideas for use are also included in the product
Please note that YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE YOUR OWN 3″x3″ sticky notes to use this product. YOU MUST READ THE PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO PRINTING!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE STICKY NOTES INCLUDE THE SAME MESSAGES AS THE AFFIRMATION STICKY NOTES FOR LOWER GRADES, BUT ARE WRITTEN IN SECOND PERSON POINT OF VIEW (NOT WRITTEN AS AFFIRMATIONS).
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 10/8/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.