Motivation and Success Quotes on Sticky Notes:
This motivation and success quote digital stickers and sticky notes file now includes THREE OPTIONS… a printable version, a Google Slides™ version, and a digital stickers version (saved as PNG files). Please refer to the final 8 pages of the file for digital instructions and links! You will download a ZIPPED file to access all the options in this product.
Motivation and Success Quotes Sticky Notes!
Are you looking for unique ways to boost your student’s motivation and drive for success? These motivation and success quotes sticky notes can be used as part of your growth mindset activities or your regular classroom routine. Once you read the printing instructions, these 48 sticky note messages are easy to prepare and can be used in a variety of ways. Teachers can place them around the classroom, surprise them by putting them on student’s desks, stick them to walls and/or mirrors throughout the school, or arm parents with them to display at home. There is a reflection page included for students to answer questions about the sticky notes (for making connections to their own lives, literature, or other famous people).
These sticky notes are advertised for intermediate grades because there is NO clip art but can be used for ANY GRADE LEVEL. For a variety of other sticky note messages, please check here (you will find affirmations, messages for test-taking, and other encouraging notes):
This version includes 48 different messages in the following formats:
- 8 pages of full-color sticky notes (48 motivation and success messages)
- 8 pages of black-and-white sticky notes (same 48 messages)
- a reflection page printable and digital Google Slides™ version
- Google Slides copy and paste digital stickers (same 48 messages)
- Folder of PNG files for digital stickers (same 48 messages)
- Printing instructions, a printing template, and ideas for use are also included in the product
Please note that YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE YOUR OWN 3″x3″ sticky notes to use this product. YOU MUST READ THE PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO PRINTING!
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 10/15/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no-prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These files can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.
M M –
Can’t wait to use!
Kimberly C –
Awesome product. I’m using this for a take what you need board.
Tracy B –
Great! Used it as a school project to put on every student’s locker.
Lynn Z –
Love these and can’t wait to use them!
Patricia F –
very cute and easy to use
Keepin’ Afloat in the Classroom –
Great for 3rd grade!
Rachel D –
I love how easily they print onto the sticky notes
Nancy Beach –
Sarah P –
Exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much!
Tammy A –
Wonderful! I am so excited to start using these in my classroom! They are even motivating to me!
It’s Math-gic –
Kayce B –
I am very pleased with my purchase!
Amanda R –
The Pineapple Paradise Teacher –
Wow! Great resource!
Laura S –
Kids love getting these
alicia J –
Erin M –
This helped me created an engaging bulletin board. Thank you!