Social-Emotional Learning Activities: Self-Care, Conflict Resolution, and Calm Down Corners BUNDLE:
This social-emotional learning activities bundle includes THREE corners to help your students with self-regulation, self-esteem, and relationship building for PRIMARY GRADES.
If you’re looking for the bundle for upper elementary, please click HERE: SEL Corner Activities BUNDLE for Upper Elementary
You will find a conflict resolution corner, two choices for a calm down corner (one file includes people clip art, and the other file includes dot dudes clip art), and a self-care corner.
***NOTE: THIS BUNDLE IS MORE DISCOUNTED BECAUSE YOU WILL LIKELY ONLY USE ONE OF THE TWO COOL-DOWN CORNERS.
CONFLICT RESOLUTION CORNER:
Social-emotional learning activities have never been more important! This conflict resolution corner outlines STEP-BY-STEP instructions for helping students to solve conflicts with one another. This file was created for 1st and 2nd-grade students.
Don’t have a corner or bulletin board space? That’s okay! You will also find smaller versions of the step-by-step posters that students can glue into a notebook.
Are your students learning online? No worries! We’ve got you covered with a digital version in Google Forms. Students will be taken through a series of questions to help them resolve the conflict.
This social-emotional learning file includes the following:
- an image of a sample conflict resolution corner already set up
- letters for the title of the corner (Conflict Resolution Corner…)
- title poster (Identify Conflict: What is my conflict?)
- 8 posters listing the steps of resolving a conflict
- 4 reference pages for the corner (tips, feelings chart, asking for help, possible solutions)
- small versions of every poster/card
- black-and-white versions of every page
This file was created for 1st and 2nd grade but would work just fine in a 3rd or 4th-grade classroom as well. Using it with younger kids would require a great deal of support (the vocabulary used in the resource is above a primary level).
COOL DOWN CORNER (this bundle includes TWO options for this file):
This cool-down corner was designed to help students regulate their emotions. Teaching students to be more mindful and to develop self-control has never been more important.
You will find everything you need to create a safe space for students to decompress and calm down in a comfortable, supportive setting.
PLEASE NOTE: You can access TWO FILES for a calm-down corner. One file shows dot dudes clip art, and the other shows kid clip art. Simply choose ONE of the files!
This file includes the following:
- a quick and handy one-page guide with steps to follow to cool down
- a cool-down recording sheet to reflect on shifts in mood and emotion
- half-size poster sheets with step-by-step instructions for calming down
- feelings poster
- feelings cards (bind them with a binder ring, if you choose)
- cool down strategies poster
- 15 individual posters for cool-down strategies
- card sized cool down strategies (use a binder ring, if you choose)
- yoga cards with poses
- cool down affirmations (1 page)
- cool down printable resources (that coincide with a few of the strategies posters)
- black and white versions of all pages
This self-care corner was created to help students navigate their self-esteem and self-image. Students will learn how to take care of themselves and make healthy choices. If there was ever a need for this activity, it is NOW!
You will find everything you need to create a safe space for students to work on self-care.
This file includes the following:
- a self-care corner sample image
- teacher reference pages outlining each poster
- bulletin board letters (Self-Care Corner…)
- 10 posters for the self-care corner that outline an activity for students
- 16 speech bubbles with positive affirmations that you can place around a mirror
- 10 printable worksheets that coincide with the 10 posters
- black-and-white versions of the posters
- digital instructions and link for Google Slides
This file was created for 1st and 2nd-grade students.
NOTE: THESE FILES INCLUDE A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no-prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
The digital option is in GOOGLE SLIDES for the Self-Care Corner and GOOGLE FORMS for the Conflict Resolution and Cool-Down corner.
Thank you for taking the time to check out this self-care activities file. Please direct questions to me before purchasing this product.
This file contains over 200 pages + Google Options.
There are no reviews yet.