Social-Emotional Learning Corners BUNDLE for Self-Regulation and Self-Care:
This social-emotional activities bundle includes THREE corners to help your students with self-regulation, self-esteem, and relationship building for PRIMARY GRADES. If you’re looking for the bundle for upper elementary, please click HERE: SEL Corner Activities BUNDLE for Upper Elementary
You will find a conflict resolution corner, 2 choices for a calm down corner (one file includes people clip art and the other file includes dot dudes clip art), and a self-care corner.
***NOTE: THIS BUNDLE IS MORE DISCOUNTED BECAUSE YOU WILL LIKELY ONLY USE ONE OF THE TWO COOL-DOWN CORNERS.
The descriptions are as follows:
CONFLICT RESOLUTION CORNER:
Social-emotional learning has never been more important! This conflict resolution corner outlines STEP-BY-STEP instructions for helping students to solve conflicts with one another. This file was created for 1st and 2nd-grade students.
Don’t have a corner or bulletin board space? That’s okay! You will also find smaller versions of the step-by-step posters that students can glue into a notebook.
Are your students learning online? No worries! We’ve got you covered with a digital version in Google Forms. Students will be taken through a series of questions to help them resolve the conflict.
This social-emotional learning file includes the following:
- an image of a sample conflict resolution corner already set up
- letters for the title of the corner (Conflict Resolution Corner…)
- title poster (Identify Conflict: What is my conflict?)
- 8 posters listing the steps of resolving a conflict
- 4 reference pages for the corner (tips, feelings chart, asking for help, possible solutions)
- small versions of every poster/card
- black-and-white versions of every page
This file was created for students in 1st and 2nd-grade but would work just fine in a 3rd or 4th-grade classroom as well. Using it with younger kids would require a great deal of support (the vocabulary used in the resource is above a primary level).
COOL DOWN CORNER (this bundle includes TWO options for this file):
This cool-down corner was designed to help students regulate their emotions. Teaching students to be more mindful and to develop self-control has never been more important.
You will find everything you need to create a safe space for students to decompress and calm down in a comfortable, supportive setting.
PLEASE NOTE: You have access to TWO FILES for a calm down corner. One file shows dot dudes clip art and the other file shows kid clip art. Simply choose ONE of the files!
This file includes:
- a quick and handy one-page guide with steps to follow to cool down
- a cool down recording sheet to reflect on shifts in mood and emotion
- half-size poster sheets with step-by-step instructions for calming down
- feelings poster
- feelings cards (bind them with a binder ring, if you choose)
- cool down strategies poster
- 15 individual posters for cool down strategies
- card sized cool down strategies (use a binder ring, if you choose)
- yoga cards with poses
- cool down affirmations (1 page)
- cool down printable resources (that coincide with a few of the strategies posters)
- black and white versions of all pages
This self-care corner was created to help students navigate their self-esteem and self-image. Students will learn how to take care of themselves and make healthy choices. If there was ever a need for this type of activity, it is NOW!
You will find everything you need to create a safe space for students to work on self-care.
This file includes:
- a self-care corner sample image
- teacher reference pages outlining each poster
- bulletin board letters (Self-Care Corner…)
- 10 posters for the self-care corner that outline an activity for students
- 16 speech bubbles with positive affirmations that you can place around a mirror
- 10 printable worksheets that coincide with the 10 posters
- black-and-white versions of the posters
- digital instructions and link for Google Slides
This file was created for 1st and 2nd-grade students.
NOTE: THESE FILES INCLUDE A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no-prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet. The digital option is in GOOGLE SLIDES OR GOOGLE FORMS.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These files can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
Thank you for taking the time to check out this self-care activities file. Please direct questions to me PRIOR to purchasing this product.
This file contains over 200 pages + Google Options.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.