Singular and Plural Nouns Activities with Digital Option in Google™:
This singular and proper nouns activity now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides and Google Forms. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for links and instructions.
This singular and plural nouns activity is perfect for your 2nd or 3rd grade classroom! The questions in this file provide more support on the front end and then gradually increase in difficulty.
This file contains:
- six NOUNS instructional pages (which include the seven spelling rules, as well as irregular noun forms)
- two irregular nouns study sheets
- 36 singular and plural nouns task cards
- an answer sheet
- an answer key
A gradual release of responsibility is embedded in this activity, as students are first asked to choose the correct singular or plural noun (two choices), then asked to choose between four choices, and then asked to produce the correct singular or plural noun on their own and identify it as singular or plural.
The singular and plural noun instructional pages can also be printed and used as posters for reference in the classroom.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 5/29/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides and Google Forms.
This file contains 37 pages + Google Slides and Google Forms.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.