Similes and Metaphors Activities with Digital Google Option:
This similes and metaphors activity has been updated to include a digital distance learning in Google Slides (the task cards are also available in Google Forms).
This simile and metaphor worksheets, task cards, and activities pack was created for 3rd-6th grade. You can use it for whole class figurative language instruction, literacy stations or centers, or in small groups.
This file includes:
- 4 instructional sheets
- 36 task cards with varying student requirements
- a task card answer sheet
- task card answer key
- three worksheets (answers on the worksheets will vary)
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 4/10/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
This file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides (the task cards are also available in Google Forms).
This file contains 36 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.