Sentences BUNDLE: Subject and Predicate, Types of Sentences, and Simple, Compound, and Complex Sentences with Digital Distance Learning Option
This Sentences Bundle contains task card products for Subject and Predicate, Types of Sentences, and Simple, Compound, and Complex Sentences. This bundled file is most appropriate for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade. ALL THE FILES in this bundle now include a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™ and Google Forms™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of each product file for links and instructions.
Please find the individual products here:
Subject and Predicate:
This subject and predicate activities product (sometimes called parts of a sentence) is Common Core aligned for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade.
This file includes:
- 4 instructional pages (or anchor charts) with explanations and examples of simple subjects, complete subjects, simple predicates, and complete predicates
- 36 task cards (see below for the breakdown of question types)
- 24 task cards that are multiple choice
- 12 task cards that require students to complete an open-ended question to show they understand subject and predicate
- an answer sheet
- an answer key
Types of Sentences:
The sentence types are declarative, interrogative, imperative, and exclamatory.
This Types of Sentences task cards product was created for 2nd-4th grade and includes:
- 3 sentence type anchor charts (informational sheets)
- 36 task cards
- answer sheets
- answer keys
In addition to identifying the type of sentence, students are ALSO required to determine the correct end mark (punctuation) on each card, as that is one way to identify different types of sentences.
Simple, Compound and Complex Sentences:
Do you need activities to support simple, compound, and complex sentences? This task cards and anchor charts activity was created for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade.
PLEASE NOTE: These instructional pages and task card activities extend beyond 2nd grade common core, but could be a solid introduction to sentence types for second grade students.
This file contains:
- 4 instructional pages for student reference
- 36 task cards with varying question types (all multiple choice)
- an answer sheet
- an answer key
You can easily use these activities in stations, small groups, or as a whole class.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 5/19/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
This file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™ and Google Forms™.
This file contains 100 pages + Google Slides™ and Google Forms™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.