Self-Love Activities for Kids:
This self-esteem and self-love file now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
This file contains activities to help students reflect on and identify the ways they love themselves. It contains a flip book, self-love heart puzzle, graphic organizer, a love letter to yourself, and an activity to help students identify and reframe negative self-talk into positive self-talk.
The flip book contains pages/topics for:
- My Strengths
- My Best Qualities
- My Hopes & Dreams
- My Struggles
- My Coping Strategies
- My Support Plan
- My Impact on the World
Self-love can be complicated by experiences, emotions, and a child’s own worldview based on their history. This activity pack won’t magically force a child to love himself/herself, but it will highlight a child’s strengths and provide them with insights.
When you are providing guidance and instruction on social-emotional topics, it is important to be aware of your students’ reactions to each activity. If you notice any students who exhibit signs of distress, it is important to address those reactions. In some cases, it might be beneficial to refer a student to the school counselor or school psychologist.
Thank you for taking the time to check out this puzzle bulletin board set. Please direct questions to me PRIOR to purchasing this product.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 12/31/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This file contains 22 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.