Self-Care Corner: Social Emotional Activities for 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th Grade Students
This self-care corner was created to help students navigate their self-esteem and self-image. Students will learn how to take care of themselves and make healthy choices. If there was ever a need for this type of activity, it is NOW!
You will find everything you need to create a safe space for students to work on self-care.
This file includes:
- a self-care corner sample image
- bulletin board letters (Self-Care Corner…)
- 10 posters for the self-care corner that outline an activity for students
- 16 speech bubbles with positive affirmations that you can place around a mirror
- 9 printable worksheets that coincide with 9 of the posters
- black-and-white versions of the posters
- digital instructions and link for Google Slides
Please refer to the final 7 pages of the product file for digital instructions!
This file contains 51 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.