Self-Care Corner Activities for Kids: Social-Emotional Activities for 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th Grade Students
Self-care activities for kids have never been more important!
This self-care corner was created to help students navigate their self-esteem and self-image. Students will learn how to take care of themselves and make healthy choices. If there was ever a need for this type of activity, it is NOW!
You will find everything you need to create a safe space for students to work on self-care.
This self-care corner file includes:
- a self-care corner sample image
- bulletin board letters (Self-Care Corner…)
- 10 posters for the self-care corner that outline an activity for students
- 16 speech bubbles with positive affirmations that you can place around a mirror
- 9 printable worksheets that coincide with 9 of the posters to support self-care for kids
- black-and-white versions of the posters
- digital instructions and link for Google Slides
Please refer to the final 7 pages of the product file for digital instructions!
This file contains 51 pages.
Stacy V –
We added this to our sensory room and it looks amazing!
Michelle M –
Just what I needed to remind students (and teachers) about self care! Thank you!
Jessica C –