Self-Care Corner for Primary Students
This self-care corner was created to help students navigate their self-esteem and self-image. Students will learn how to take care of themselves and make healthy choices. If there was ever a need for this type of activity, it is NOW!
You will find everything you need to create a safe space for students to work on self-care.
This file includes:
- a self-care corner sample image
- teacher reference pages outlining each poster
- bulletin board letters (Self-Care Corner…)
- 10 posters for the self-care corner that outline an activity for students
- 16 speech bubbles with positive affirmations that you can place around a mirror
- 10 printable worksheets that coincide with the 10 posters
- black-and-white versions of the posters
- digital instructions and link for Google Slides
This file was created for 1st and 2nd-grade students. If you like the option for upper elementary (3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th grade), you can find it here:
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no-prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet. The digital option is in GOOGLE SLIDES.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These files can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
Thank you for taking the time to check out this self-care activities file. Please direct questions to me PRIOR to purchasing this product.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.