Rosie Revere Engineer Activities:
This Rosie Revere, Engineer activity file now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
Rosie Revere, Engineer by Andrea Beaty is a striking picture book about perseverance, determination, and growth mindset.
This literature unit is common core aligned for 1st-3rd grade and includes the following activities:
- two pages of discussion questions (15 questions total)
- discussion questions on task cards (4 questions per page)
- characters, setting, plot
- sequencing (first, next, then, last)
- who, what, when, where, why, how
- character traits
- compare and contrast
- If at First I Don’t Succeed…
- I Want to be…
- growth mindset reflection
- writing prompt
- Your Fears…
- Creating Creations
- Achieving Goals
- author’s purpose
- ABC Order
- STEM Challenge Instructions/Tips
- two STEM Challenges with printable pages for planing, creating, and reflecting
Please look at the preview for a sample of the pages in this product. If you have any questions, please ask prior to purchasing. I will get back with you quickly! 🙂
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 8/27/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This file contains 44 pages + Google Slides.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.