Reading Logs for March, April, and May – Flip Books:
Reading Log Flip Books for Spring includes THREE MONTHS of reading logs for the spring months (March, April, and May) as well as tips for use.
NOW WITH A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION WITH GOOGLE SLIDES! Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
Each reading log flip book contains 8 pages covering the following:
1. Reading Log Cover
2. Book List
3. New Vocabulary
4. Character Study
6. Genre Study
7. Text Connections
8. Calendar (to record reading minutes)
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no-prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet. The digital option is in GOOGLE SLIDES.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These files can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
Thank you for taking the time to check out this calm down corner product. Please direct questions to me PRIOR to purchasing this product.
This file includes 34 pages + Google Slides.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.