Quotation Marks Practice Activities:
This file has been updated and now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™ and Google Forms™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the product file for links and instructions.
Quotation Marks in Dialogue: Quotation marks and their placement can cause undue confusion for students. This product provides quotation marks anchor charts and rules for student reference.
This quotation marks task card product contains:
- four instructional or reference pages (anchor charts)
- 36 quotation marks task cards (two per page)
- an answer sheet
- an answer key
This product is aligned with the common core standards L.3.2c, L.4.2b, and L.5.2d related to quotation marks and other punctuation.
There are three distinct question types that require students to understand the correct placement of quotation marks.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 5/6/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™ and Google Forms™.
This file contains 33 pages + Google Slides™ and Google Forms™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.