Point of View Worksheets with Digital Distance Learning Option:
This point of view worksheets and activities file now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the product file for links and instructions.
These no prep Point of View Printables for 2nd and 3rd grade are Common Core aligned and includes three anchor charts or instructional pages (includes description of first person point of view, second person point of view, and third person point of view and examples of each) as well as the following:
- rewriting sentences in different points of view
- identifying correct point of view
- given a topic, choose a point of view
- writing a persuasive essay using two point of views
- reading passages and corresponding questions
- generic point of view printable for ANY narrative
- writing prompts (answers written in three points of view)
- answer keys are included where necessary
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!As of 3/22/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.Technology Requirements:
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These journal prompts can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™.
This product contains 32 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.