Point of View Activities BUNDLE with Digital Learning Option:
NOTE: All the files in this point of view activities bundle now include a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of each product file for links and instructions.
This Point of View Activities BUNDLE includes task cards, a sorting activity, and no prep worksheets. Each product includes anchor charts for instructional help as well as answer sheets.
POINT OF VIEW TASK CARDS DESCRIPTION:
These Point of View Task Cards Activity product is for 2nd and 3rd grade and includes 1st, 2nd, and 3rd person point of view.
This file includes:
- 3 instructional pages which include descriptions of first person point of view, second person point of view, and third person point of view
- 2 point of view sample cards with answers
- 34 task cards
- an answer sheet (two pages that can be copied back to back)
- an answer key
POINT OF VIEW SORT DESCRIPTION:
This point of view sort focuses on first person, second person, and third person point of view. It was created for 2nd and 3rd grade students who need point of view practice.
This file includes:
- 3 instructional pages for students
- 1 explanation page for the teacher
- 3 point of view heading pages for the student sort activity (headings include first person point of view, second person point of view, and third person point of view)
- 36 sorting cards (1/2 page each)
- an answer key
POINT OF VIEW WORKSHEETS:
Struggling to help your students understand point of view? This point of view activities file includes no prep printables as well as a digital distance learning option for students and teachers who are learning remotely.
These point of view activities for 2nd and 3rd grade are fun and engaging. This file includes three anchor charts or instructional pages with a description of first person point of view, second person point of view, and third person point of view. Each description also includes examples. The file also includes the following:
- Rewriting sentences in different points of view
- Identifying correct point of view
- Given a topic, choose a point of view
- Writing a persuasive essay using two point of views
- Reading passages and corresponding questions
- Generic point of view printable for ANY narrative
- Writing prompts (answers written in three points of view)
- Answer keys are included where necessary
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 4/7/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
This file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™.
Here are the links to each point of view product:
THIS FILE CONTAINS OVER 100 PAGES + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.