Persuasive Writing Prompts (with a digital distance learning version):
These no-prep printable Persuasive Writing Prompts are common core aligned for 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade. There is a brief overview of the purpose for persuasive writing on the reference pages, followed by 24 persuasive writing prompts.
Each prompt includes a prewriting brainstorming map for students to identify their position or opinion, reasons for their opinion, evidence or examples, and evidence of thought about the opposite point of view. The second page (could be the back side if it is copied that way) of each persuasive writing prompt gives space for students to complete their persuasive writing essay.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 1/21/19, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These journal prompts can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This file contains 60 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.