Max the Brave Activities:
Max the Brave by Ed Vere is a new picture book about a courageous kitten who yearns to show off his bravery.
These Max the Brave literacy activities now include a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
This literature unit is perfect for K-1st Grade and includes the following activities:
– First, Next, Then, and Last (sequencing Max the Brave)
– Character, Setting, and Plot
– Sequencing with pictures (8 cards to cut and put in order)
– Graphic Organizer describing the fears of mice
– Writing Prompt – Describe a time when you were brave
– Rhyming Words related to Max the Brave
– Retelling Sticks (black and white as well as full color)
– Venn Diagram
– Make a Book – Cut, color, and staple a simple book related to Max the Brave
PLEASE NOTE: There are TWO copies of the mini-book for differentiating instruction. The second book requires more writing from your students.
ALSO NOTE: The digital option does not include the mini book.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 10/13/21, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no-prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These files can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This file contains 39 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.