Max the Brave Activities:
Max the Brave by Ed Vere is a new picture book about a courageous kitten who yearns to show off his bravery.
This literature unit is perfect for K-1st Grade and includes the following activities:
– First, Next, Then, and Last (sequencing Max the Brave)
– Character, Setting, and Plot
– Sequencing with pictures (8 cards to cut and put in order)
– Graphic Organizer describing the fears of mice
– Writing Prompt – Describe a time when you were brave
– Rhyming Words related to Max the Brave
– Retelling Sticks (black and white as well as full color)
– Venn Diagram
– Make a Book – Cut, color, and staple a simple book related to Max the Brave
PLEASE NOTE: There are TWO copies of the mini-book for differentiating instruction. The second book requires more writing from your students.
This file contains 33 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.