Social-Emotional Learning Daily Writing Prompts for March: DEALING WITH DIFFICULT EMOTIONS
These daily SEL journal quick-write prompts were created for March and cover the social-emotional learning topic of DEALING WITH DIFFICULT EMOTIONS.
This creative writing bell ringer or warm-up activity was created for students in 4th grade and above (can be used up through high school). They are designed to help students think more deeply and critically about dealing with difficult emotions in an effective way.
This file contains:
- teacher tips
- 25 writing prompts with a space to write answers (1/2 page per prompt)
- the same writing prompts in a card-sized version (perhaps students have their own daily writing journals)
- a digital option in Google Slides
This SEL journal writing product is part of a YEAR-LONG writing prompts program for social-emotional learning. You can find the entire YEAR-LONG BUNDLE HERE, or you can check out each month by clicking on the links below:
- January: Building Relationships Writing Prompts
- February: Self-Love Writing Prompts
- March: Dealing with Difficult Emotions Writing Prompts
- April: Self-Confidence Writing Prompts
- May: Perseverance Writing Prompts
- June: Healthy Habits Writing Prompts
- July: Integrity Writing Prompts
- August: Empathy Writing Prompts
- September: Growth Mindset Writing Prompts
- October: Kindness and Compassion Writing Prompts
- November: Gratitude Writing Prompts
- December: Coping Strategies Writing Prompts
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
This file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital distance learning portion of this product is on Google Slides™.
This file includes 35 pages + Google Slides.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.