Making Inferences Task Cards and Activities:
This file now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides (task card questions are open-ended, so there is no option in Google Forms).
This file includes making inferences task cards and anchor charts for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students.
This product includes:
- 34 making inferences task cards
- two instructional pages with examples and explanations of making inferences (anchor charts)
- answer sheets
- answer keys
Half of the inference task cards contain passages and the other half includes keyword lists that requires students to make inferences about the event or place (as well as add two keywords to the list of inferences). Adding keywords to the list encourages students to use inferencing skills at a deeper level.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 4/15/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This file contains 32 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.