Making Inferences Activities and Reading Passages with Digital Distance Learning Option:
These making inferences activities contain passages and inference riddles for 3rd-5th grade. These no prep, print and go pages give students practice searching for clues to make inferences as well as creating riddles to be “on the other end” of inferencing.
This inferencing product contains two instructional pages with examples and explanations (anchor charts) of making inferences, 10 worksheets with passages and related questions designed to show students how inferencing works (these pages also incorporate the inferencing equation with the puzzle pieces), 10 pages of riddles where students use inferencing skills to solve the riddle as well as space on each page to create their own riddle (using the same category as the riddle that they solved). Creating riddles helps students use inferencing skills at a deeper level.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 3/24/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These journal prompts can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This file contains 31 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.