This differentiated main idea task cards file includes a digital distance learning option in Google! You will find options for Google Slides™ as well as Google Forms™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the product file for links and instructions.
These differentiated main idea task cards were created for 4th, 5th, and 6th-grade students.
This file includes:
- 2 instructional pages (anchor charts for student reference)
- 12 task cards with images
- 12 task cards with NONFICTION reading passages related to GROWTH MINDSET concepts
- an answer sheet using multiple choice
- an open-ended answer sheet
- an extension answer sheets where students create a title for each image or passage
- options in Google Slides™ and Google Forms™
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 2/21/21, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no-prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
This file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™ and there is an additional option in Google Forms™ (the multiple-choice option can be found here).
This file includes 37 pages + Google Slides™ and Google Forms™.
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.