Little Leaders- Bold Women in Black History Research Templates:
This Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History by Vashti Harrison research template file now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
These research templates correlate to Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History by Vashti Harrison. The 40 women highlighted in this book are included in this graphic organizer (research template) file. There are 4 templates for each woman (newspaper template, blank fact sheet, blank writing paper, and a blank biography sheet).
Please note that this product does NOT contain biographies or posters. Please see the preview for images of what is included. These research templates can be used any time of year, but are particularly timely for Black History Month in February and Women’s History Month in March. This book showcases 40 black women who significantly impacted history and displayed incredible perseverance in the face of adversity and challenge.
The following women are featured in this product:
Rebecca Lee Crumpler
Mary Eliza Mahoney
Charlotte E. Ray
Ida B. Wells
Zora Neale Hurston
Alma Woodsey Thomas
Mamie Phipps Clark
Octavia E. Butler
Dr. Mae Jemison
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 12/30/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
This file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This file contains 176 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.