End of School Activities for 3rd Grade with Digital Option:
This end of year activities bundle for 3rd grade now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 9 pages of the product for instructions and links!
Last Week of School Activities Pack for 3rd grade includes everything you’ll need to send your students off at the end of the year with a smile on their faces and a connection to each other as they enter the summer months.
The summer glyph, end of year flip book, STEM challenge, and whole class activities are sure to keep your students busy with meaningful activities as the year winds down. These activities were specifically designed for 3rd grade, but there are also Last Week of School Activity products available for 1st grade, 2nd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade in my TPT store!
This end of year activities product includes the following activities:
- Last Week of School Activity Descriptions
- Three Truths and a Fib
- You are Fabulous
- End of Year Autographs
- Friendly Letter Template
- End of 3rd Grade Letter to My Teacher
- Letter to Next Year’s 3rd Grade Students
- Summer Scene Puzzle
- Stringing it All Together – End of Year Whole Class Reflection Activity
- STEM Challenge – Airplanes
- Summer Glyph
- End of Year Flip Book (8 pages)
All the activities in this Last Week of School Activity Pack focus on wrapping up the school year and/or looking forward to summer! Please see the thumbnails and preview for a sample and photos of the activities.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 6/23/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This file contains 42 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.