Last Day Blues Activities:
This Last Day Blues activities file now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
Last Day Blues by Julie Danneberg is an end of the year picture book that is most appropriate for the last week of school. This literature activity unit was created for 1st-3rd grade and contains end of year activities relevant to the book, but are also appropriate as reflection activities as the year winds down.
The following activities are included in this Last Day Blues Literature Activity Unit:
- Discussion Questions in list form as well as task card form (and reflection answer sheets)
- Who, What, When, Where, Why, How for Last Day Blues
- My Feelings graphic organizer
- A Wish for My Teacher
- My Favorite Memories Craftivity Sphere (as pictured on the cover)
- Teacher Appreciation Ideas
- Friendly Letter
- Newspaper Template- What Will I Miss?
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 4/22/21, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no-prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
This file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™.
This file contains 28 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.