I am Walt Disney Literature Unit
I am Walt Disney by Brad Meltzer – This literature companion for I am Walt Disney has been created for 2nd-4th grade students. This is the 18th literature unit from the “Ordinary People Change the World” series.
These literature unit activities for I am Walt Disney by Brad Meltzer now have a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
This unit can be used without the book I am Walt Disney, but students may have to dig a little bit to find the answers to the comprehension questions. It is definitely beneficial to have a copy of the book.
In this literature unit, you will find the following:
- Teacher Tips – 1 page
- I am Walt Disney Biographical Sketch – 1 page
- Comprehension Questions for I am Walt Disney – 1 page
- All About Walt Disney – 1 page
- Walt Disney Discussion Question Task Cards and answer sheet – 3 pages
- REWRITE THE ENDING – Writing Prompt – 1 page
- Newspaper Template – 2 pages
- Vocabulary – 1 page
- Growth Mindset – 1 page
- Creative Writing Story Starters – 4 pages
- Writing a Friendly Letter – 2 pages
- Comic Strip Templates – 3 pages
- Answer keys where appropriate – 4 pages
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 10/6/21, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
This file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This file contains 33 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.