I am Frida Kahlo by Brad Meltzer Literature Unit:
These literature unit activities for I am Frida Kahlo by Brad Meltzer include a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
I am Frida Kahlo by Brad Meltzer – This literature companion for I am Frida Kahlo has been created for 2nd-4th grade students. This is one of several literature units from the “Ordinary People Change the World” series.
This unit can be used without the book I am Frida Kahlo, but students may have to dig a little bit to find the answers to the comprehension questions. It is definitely beneficial to have a copy of the book.
In this literature unit, you will find the following:
- Teacher Tips – 1 page
- Frida Kahlo Biographical Sketch – 1 page
- Comprehension Questions for I am Frida Kahlo– 1 page
- All About Frida Kahlo – 1 page
- Frida Kahlo Discussion Question Task Cards & answer sheets – 3 pages
- Frida Kahlo Writing Prompts – 2 pages
- Newspaper Template – 2 pages
- Vocabulary – 1 page
- Growth Mindset – 1 page
- Writing a Friendly Letter – 2 pages
- Self- Portrait Painting – 1 page
- Sequencing Frida Kahlo’s Life – 1 page
- Reflection of Strengths – 1 page
- Answer keys where appropriate – 5 pages
- Digital Links and Instructions – 6 pages
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no-prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
This file contains 33 pages + Google Slides™.
Dinora A –