How to Catch Santa Activities:
This How to Catch Santa activities file now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
How to Catch Santa Craftivity, Writing, and no Prep Printables:
These activities for How to Catch Santa, are part of a larger, engaging series of “How To” picture books by Jean Reagan. These language arts activities are packed with no-prep printable worksheets that are engaging and fun. The child’s point of view in this story provides a humorous angle on Santa’s life and is enhanced by the following activities:
Components of How to Catch Santa Literature Unit:
- Characters, Setting, and Main Idea
- How Would You Catch Santa?
- Rhyming Words/Pictures
- Favorite Part of How to Catch Santa
- Writing Prompt
- Letter to Santa
- Unscramble Sentences
- Describing Words Graphic Organizer
- Who Would You Catch?
- Questions for Santa
- Writing to Mrs. Claus
- Santa’s Survival Pack
- Venn Diagram
- I Want to Give….. Mini-book
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 11/19/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet. The mini-book is the only activity from this file that is not included in the digital version.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These files can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™.
This file contains 34 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.