Homophones Activities for Upper Grades with Digital Option in Google Forms and Google Slides:
This homophones activities file now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides and Google Forms.
This Homophones activity was created for 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade students.
This file includes:
- a 10-page list of upper level homophones (over 260 words with definitions)
- 36 task cards
- an answer sheet
- an answer key
The assumption is that students have been introduced to homophones in the primary grades prior to their introduction to this product. Lower level homophones lists and task cards are available in my store if you need them.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 5/22/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides and Google Forms.
Also note that the definitions listed for the words are simply to illustrate the varied meanings of the homophones and are not exhaustive definitions. Please let me know if you have questions about this product prior to purchasing.
This file contains 42 pages + Google Forms and Google Slides.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.