These Halloween literacy activities now include a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
These No Prep Halloween Literacy Activities are perfect for Halloween or October Literacy Stations, Writing Activities, and or just some plain old Halloween Fun!
This print and go, NO PREP Halloween product includes the following:
- Multiple Halloween writing prompts
- September, October, and November themed handwriting paper
- Main Idea and Details for any Halloween book
- Persuasive Writing
- Acrostic Poetry
- Halloween words alphabetical order (ABC order)
- Halloween nouns and adjectives
- Halloween safety rules
- “How-to” writing
- Halloween Word Unscramble
- What Will You Be? Halloween Mini-Book (students assemble pages and illustrate the book as well as write the text for two pages of the book). Please note: There is NO Google Slides™ version of the mini-book.
Themed Halloween paper can be used flexibly and students can do an assigned Halloween writing prompt given by the teacher.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 10/20/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no-prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet. The mini-book is the only activity from this file that is not included in the digital version.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These files can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This file contains 32 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.