Growth Mindset and Fixed Mindset Sorting Activity with Sticky Notes:
This sorting activity for growth and fixed mindset is perfect for any 2nd grade (and UP) classroom. You will find all sorting sticky notes available in full color and in black and white (as well as a set of smaller cards if teachers would like to print a set for each student). You will also find opportunities for students to reflect on their own experiences. Each fixed mindset statement is also listed on a separate sheet so that students can practice reframing statements from fixed mindset to growth mindset.
Please note that if your students are not familiar with fixed mindset and growth mindset concepts, they will need some introductory instruction and information prior to using these sorting sticky notes.
There are 60 different statements (30 growth mindset statements and 30 fixed mindset statements).
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS THE EXACT SAME PRODUCT AS THE GROWTH MINDSET SORTING ACTIVITY PRINTED ON REGULAR PAPER… the only difference is the format for printing!
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 10/16/21, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™.
This file contains 46 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.