Growth Mindset Soft Starts Activities: DECEMBER Morning Meeting Slides & Worksheets for 4th Grade and Up
These growth mindset soft start activities for 4th, 5th, 6th grade, and up include everything you need for a morning meeting or daily warm-up activity during December.
You will find:
- a printable version
- a Google slides version (minus the activities not suited for a digital)
- a PowerPoint version (not editable)
You may choose to use the PPT version as a starting point for a morning meeting discussion, or you may choose to use the printable worksheets as a bell ringer or warm-up activity. There is also an option in Google (minus the activities that are unsuitable for a digital option). You may also choose to use a combination of these choices based on the time you have or the needs of your students.
This file was created for December.
It includes the following topics:
- Week 1: Metacognition Self-Reflection
- Week 2: Metacognition Distractions and Focus
- Week 3: SMART Goals
- Week 4: SMART Goals Application
These activities are the PERFECT way to begin your day on a positive and empowering note for students. They also include foundational growth mindset concepts that will impact your students for a lifetime.
Check out the soft start activities for UPPER GRADES for the year (each new month will be released by the 15th of the prior month, and the BUNDLE will be released by the end of April 2023)!
- August Growth Mindset Soft Starts for UPPER Grades
- September Growth Mindset Soft Starts for UPPER Grades
- October Growth Mindset Soft Starts for UPPER Grades
- November Growth Mindset Soft Starts for UPPER Grades
- December Growth Mindset Soft Starts for UPPER Grades
- January Growth Mindset Soft Starts for UPPER Grades
- February Growth Mindset Soft Starts for UPPER Grades
- March Growth Mindset Soft Starts for UPPER Grades
- April Growth Mindset Soft Starts for UPPER Grades
- May Growth Mindset Soft Starts for UPPER Grades
This file includes 33 pages + Google Slides.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.