Growth Mindset Soft Start Activities: Morning Meeting Slides & Worksheets for SEPTEMBER for 4th, 5th, and 6th Grade
These growth mindset soft start activities for 4th, 5th, 6th grade, and up include everything you need for a morning meeting or daily warm-up activity during the month of September.
You will find:
- a printable version
- a Google slides version (minus the activities not suited for a digital)
- a PowerPoint version (not editable)
You may choose to use the PPT version as a starting point for a morning meeting discussion, or you may choose to use the printable worksheets as a bell ringer or warm-up activity. There is also an option in Google (minus the activities that are not suited for a digital option). You may also choose to use a combination of these choices based on the time you have or the needs of your students.
This file was created for the month of September.
It includes the following topics:
- Week 1: Perseverance
- Week 2: Grit
- Week 3: Mistakes
- Week 4: Self-Reflection
These activities are the PERFECT way to begin your day on a positive and empowering note for students, AND they include foundational growth mindset concepts that will impact your students for a lifetime.
Check out the soft start activities for UPPER GRADES for the year (each new month will be released by the 15th of the prior month, and the BUNDLE will be released by the end of April 2023)!
- August Growth Mindset Soft Starts for UPPER Grades
- September Growth Mindset Soft Starts for UPPER Grades
- October Growth Mindset Soft Starts for UPPER Grades
- November Growth Mindset Soft Starts for UPPER Grades
- December Growth Mindset Soft Starts for UPPER Grades
- January Growth Mindset Soft Starts for UPPER Grades
- February Growth Mindset Soft Starts for UPPER Grades
- March Growth Mindset Soft Starts for UPPER Grades
- April Growth Mindset Soft Starts for UPPER Grades
- May Growth Mindset Soft Starts for UPPER Grades
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This zipped file includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the worksheets packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
This file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This file includes 33 pages (worksheets), plus PowerPoint Slides and a Digital version in Google Slides.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.