Growth Mindset Soft Starts Activities: Morning Meeting Slides & Worksheets for OCTOBER 4th Grade and Up
These growth mindset soft start activities for 4th, 5th, 6th grade, and up include everything you need for a morning meeting or daily warm-up activity during the month of October.
You will find:
- a printable version
- a Google slides version (minus the activities not suited for a digital)
- a PowerPoint version (not editable)
You may choose to use the PPT version as a starting point for a morning meeting discussion, or you may choose to use the printable worksheets as a bell ringer or warm-up activity. There is also an option in Google (minus the activities that are not suited for a digital option). You may also choose to use a combination of these choices based on the time you have or the needs of your students.
This file was created for the month of October.
It includes the following topics:
- Week 1: The Power of Yet
- Week 2: Accepting Feedback and Criticism
- Week 3: Tackling Challenges
- Week 4: Overcoming Obstacles
These activities are the PERFECT way to begin your day on a positive and empowering note for students, AND they include foundational growth mindset concepts that will impact your students for a lifetime.
This file includes 33 pages + Google Slides.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.