Growth Mindset Flip Books:
Are you teaching your students about growth mindset? These flip books are a perfect way for your students to learn about growth mindset concepts and to keep them fresh.
The first flip book is filled with information about the brain and growth mindset concepts (there is only one page where students write affirmations in this flip book, as it is designed to be full of information). The second flip books is designed as a tool for reflection and connections (students are required to write on each page). The file also includes a K-W-L chart as well as a blank “brain parts” assessment page if you choose to use it.
You can also use this file digitally in Google Slides! Refer to the final 7 pages of the product for the link and instructions!
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no-prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet. The digital option is in GOOGLE SLIDES.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These files can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
Thank you for taking the time to check out this calm down corner product. Please direct questions to me PRIOR to purchasing this product.
This file includes 27 pages + Google Slides.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.